If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Sweetwater, Uinta, Sublette, or Lincoln Counties of Wyoming, you are eligible to become a member and enjoy the benefits of credit union membership. There is a difference between being a member and a customer. If not a member, stop at one of our offices to join or call to have a membership application mailed directly to you.
Once a member, always a member! If you move out of the area, you may wish to maintain your membership with us so that you will continue to have access to our low loan rates.
We wish to express our appreciation to those businesses and organizations that made up our field of membership prior to obtaining our community charter. These groups paved the way, allowing us to offer the same friendly service and credit union benefits to our new community. Our sincere thanks go out to:
- GREEN RIVER U.P. RAILROAD (Rawlins to Evanston and Montpelier)
- RENZENBERGER, INC.
- SPECIALIZED RAIL SERVICE (SRS)
- GORGE ROCK PRODUCTS, INC.
- CLEARVIEW BOWLING CENTER
- TEAM SERVICE PROS., INC.
- RANCHO LANES, INC.
- SEEDSKADEE NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE
- GOLDEN HOUR SENIOR CENTER
- DRINKLE AGENCY, INC.
- UNITED BROTHERHOOD OF CARPENTERS & JOINERS OF AMERICAN LOCAL UNION 1620
- MEMBERS OF HILLTOP BAPTIST CHURCH
- GT MACHINE
- EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS OF SOUTHWESTERN BEAUTY ACADEMY
- CITY OF GREEN RIVER
- CASTLE ROCK HOSPITAL DISTRICT
- NAPA AUTO PARTS UNLIMITED
- RENDON PROPERTIES
- MEMBERS OF RECORD OF MANSFACE FCU
- WYOMING LAND TITLE COMPANY